Spinal Muscular Atrophy Management Preceptorship (F2F training)
Date : 1-3 Décembre 2023 – Tunis
En savoir plus : Invitation et Programme des 3 jours
The SMA Management Preceptorship provides an opportunity to discuss SMA management with international experts, and to leverage your expertise and skills. The two day and a half training program has been developed to offer a mix of plenary sessions, group exchange sessions and practical physiotherapy session. All led by a renowned expert faculty.
Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Orthopaedic care: Surgeon and Physiotherapist
Date : 17 Novembre 2023 – 7:00 to 8:30 PM (Tripoli time)
Lien : https://roche.zoom.us/j/91477748441
“Spinal Muscular Atrophy – Orthopaedic care: Surgeon and physiotherapist” is a 90 minutes live webinar providing essential informations and take-home messages about the orthopedic care in SMA. During this webinar, our experts will review orthopaedic management; orthopaedic complications; orthopaedic assessment, equipment, positioning and surgical intervention.
All Healthcare Professionals involved within the SMA management team are invited to attend the session.
Prof. Laurent Servais,
Professor of Paediatric Neuromuscular Diseases
MDUK Oxford Neuromuscular Centre – UK
Prof. Raphael VIALLE
Professor of Orthopedic Surgery
Armand Trousseau Hospital – APHP – France
TNPEE ,MsC, PhD Physiotherapist, Neuropediaty
Fondazione Policlinico – Universitario Agostino Gemelli – Italy
Webinar learning objectives
- Recognize the importance of orthopaedic management in patients with SMA
- Identify the treatment options for orthopaedic complications that may arise in patients with SMA
- Identify the orthopaedic assessments and recommended equipment for patients with SMA
- Recognize the role of orthopaedic equipment in positioning and verticalization of patients with SMA
- Recognize indications for surgical intervention in patients with SMA
This Webinar is organised with the valued collaboration of the SMA Libya Committee